What is the reason for going to a church?
- To bring up the kingdom of God (This is the main theme of Jesus Christ).
Where God is king, everything goes well.
- To meet other like-minded people and operate with them as one body (one family).
- They will remind you Jesus mission.
- They will help you to stay focus on it
- They will be your partners on accomplishing it.
- To give by grace what you had received by grace ( Salvation, forgiveness, love, peace and hope ).
- To make new disciples to continue the mission.
- For the church to empower you and for you to empower the church into taking the gospel to everyone.
Not everyone will believe, but everyone needs to hear it. The sewer of the story through the seeds on all types of soil.
What is real worshiping?
- True worshiping is to honor God by obeying His words.
- It’s to meditate on His words and commandments and fear His judgment.
- It’s to remain calm in the midst of trouble knowing that He is good, He Almighty and He is in charge.
- It’s to give thanks on every circumstance because whatever happens, it will work for good.
- It’s to say God is good, not because you must say it, but because you know it.
Read Full Post »